Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Budget Public Hearing and Work Session Agenda for May 11, 2021
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual budget public hearing and work session on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual budget public hearing and work session on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Budget Public Hearing and Work Session
May 11, 2021
Viewable on the link below
2. Presentation of the County Manager’s Recommended FY 2021-22 Budget
3. Public Comments
4. Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – Appointment Discussion
5. Advisory Board on Aging – Appointments Discussion
6. Affordable Housing Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
7. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board – Appointments Discussion
8. Animal Services Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
9. Animal Services Hearing Panel Pool – Appointments Discussion
10. Arts Commission – Appointment Discussion
11. Board of Equalization and Review – Appointments Discussion
12. Economic Development Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
13. Orange County Planning Board – Appointment Discussion
14. Orange County Board of Adjustment – Appointments Discussion
15. Options to Expand Affordable Housing Incentives and Opportunities
Public Comment Instructions for the Virtual Budget Public Hearing
Public Comment – Written
Members of the public may provide written public comment by submitting it to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The Orange County Board of Commissioners, County Manager, County Attorney and Clerk to the Board, will be copied on all of the emails that are submitted.
Public Comment – Verbal
Members of the public will be asked to contact the Clerk to the Board using the email address email@example.com no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting and indicate they wish to speak during the meeting.
When submitting the request to speak, include your name, address, email and phone number.
Prior to the meeting, speakers will be emailed Zoom access information and instructions on how to make comments during the live meeting.