September 22, 2021
One Orange Countywide Racial Equity Plan: A Framework for Moving Forward
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
The One Orange Countywide Racial Equity Plan: A Framework for Moving Forward is being developed with a commitment that we will uncover and address implicit biases in our institutions to ensure that race no longer can be used to predict life outcomes in our community. We invite the community to share their opinions via Zoom about the plan.
We would like to know:
• What three results would you like to see as a result of this plan?
• What sections of this plan will help us achieve those results?
• Who should be involved in future community engagement?
• Who is negatively affected by using this framework/plan?
• What do you see as the most critical racially equitable outcomes?
View the plan here: www.orangecountync.gov/RacialEquityPlan
We want to hear from you!