HCV LANDLORD INFORMATION PAGE
Landlord Incentive Program
A new program offered by the Orange County Housing and Community Development Department. The program offers a leasing bonus of up to $1,000 when a landlord signs an initial twelve (12) month lease and a new Housing Assistance Payment contract with an Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Program participant of the Orange County Housing Authority.
For details click here: HCV Landlord Incentive Program.
Interested in advertising your vacancy on the HCV Program? Advertise on:
The Housing Authority is proud to support NCHousingSearch.org, a FREE housing locator to help tenants find housing and landlords fill vacancies across North Carolina.
NCHousingSearch.org gives voucher holders 24/7 online access to listings. Searchers can also call a toll-free, bilingual call center for live assistance 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST each weekday.
Register online or by toll-free phone to enjoy the following and more:
- Unlimited free listings with no hidden fees: add and update online or with a quick, toll-free phone call.
- Post photos and details about bed/bath, location, rent, utilities, amenities, accessibility features, eligibility requirements and more.
- Remove listings from public view immediately when rented. Re-list with a few mouse clicks or by phone when available again.
Click here: NChousingsearch.org or register by phone (toll free) at 1-877-428-8844.
Gosection8 website also provides an enhanced program to list affordable rental properties on line. Listings are available to potential private pay tenants and voucher recipients seeking apartment units, duplexes, single-family homes or townhomes in the private market.
Orange County Housing Authority
You may advertise your vacancy using the form on the right of this page (Rental Listing Form). Simply complete the form and return it to the OCHA office. Your vacancy will be placed on the vacancy listing for perspective tenants who may contact you regarding the advertised unit.
HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program General Information
Click below for details and information regarding the HUD Housing Choice Voucher program:
Upcoming Landlord Webinars
Forms Available for OCHA HCV Landlords
- Utility Allowances - Single Family - Duke Power - 2020/2021
- Utility Allowances - Single Family - Piedmont - 2020/2021
- Utility Allowances - Mobile Home - Piedmont - 2020/2021
- Utility Allowances - Mobile Home - Duke Power 2020/2021
- Utility Allowances - Apartment - Piedmont 2020/2021
- Utility Allowances - Apartment - Duke Power 2020/2021