Orange County to host Retirement Planning Workshops
ORANGE COUNTY, NC (December 6, 2017)— Orange County Department on Aging invites the public to take advantage of free retirement planning workshops, presented by Jane Clark, financial advisor.
It’s never too late or too early to learn about growing your money. Planning for your retirement and making sure that your money will last is a daunting task. Join us for Retirement for Boomers and Retirees, and discover how you can make wise decisions for the future.
The series of workshops will take place at the Passmore Center located at 103 Meadowlands Drive in Hillsborough, and Seymour Center located at 2551 Homestead Road in Chapel Hill.
Workshop Locations, Dates and Times
Passmore Center: Thursdays, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Registration deadline: Thursday, December 28. To register, please call (919) 245-2015
- Jan. 4 Foundations of Investing
- Jan. 11 Focus on Fixed Income
- Jan. 18 Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
- Feb. 1 An Investor’s Tour of Mutual Funds
- Feb. 8 What Happens After the Paychecks Stop?
- Feb. 15 Preparing Your Estate Plan
Seymour Center: Tuesdays, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, December 19. To register, please call (919) 968-2070
- Jan. 9 Foundations of Investing
- Jan. 16 Focus on Fixed Income
- Jan. 23 Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
- Jan. 30 An Investor’s Tour of Mutual Funds
- Feb. 6 What Happens After the Paychecks Stop?
- Feb. 13 Preparing Your Estate Plan