Orange County Public Transportation
Orange County Public Transportation provides a variety of public transportation services to the residents of Orange County.
Transit options include three public bus routes (Hillsborough Circulator, Orange-Alamance Connector and Orange-Chapel Hill Connector), pick-up and drop-off for the disabled and elderly, and transportation to senior centers.
The Orange Bus provides safe and efficient transportation to locations within and outside Orange County.
- Click here for fee information.
Eligibility for elderly/disabled medical transportation
OPT provides medical transportation for the elderly/disabled through Medicaid and Work First. Transportation pre-qualifications are made through the Orange County Department of Social Services. Please contact us for further information.
- Riders are entitled to ride in a comfortable, clean, and safe vehicle which is free from food and drink items
- Riders are entitled to be treated courteously and respectfully by the Orange Bus driver and by other riders
- Riders should expect the driver to drive the route that will eliminate unnecessary miles
- Your driver must be licensed, obey all traffic laws, and drive at a speed that is comfortable to you and other passengers