To serve Orange County residents by creating, configuring and maintaining reliable and cost-effective technical solutions for the provision of public services and the protection of County information.
- Ensure all Orange County staff members have access to efficient and effective technology
- Provision and support Orange County staff computers
- Provision and maintain Orange County servers
- Support Orange County data networking equipment
- Coordinate technology procurement for all Orange County departments
- Protect and preserve Orange County's digital data
- Establish security and best practices policies for Orange County computing
The Orange County Information Technologies Department invites residents to take a short survey about broadband services.
Please click on the link to access the survey