H2Orange is an Orange County initiative to provide information on water resources, including:
- Drought Status
- Drought awareness for our community.
- Groundwater Observation Well Network information.
- Groundwater Quality information
- Presentations from the 2008 Drought Workshops.
- Reservoir Levels in Orange County.
- Site specific information about your private well or septic system from the Environmental Health Department.
- Stormwater and erosion information.
- Surface Water Information.
- Water conservation strategies.
- Weather Information.
- Weekly drought maps for North Carolina.