The Orange County Department on Aging invites adults 55+ to a free webinar filled with optimism about our future, Being Better than Before Part II: Living a fulfilling and creative life in the new world.
As you look out at this new world, what do you see? We see the pandemic as both a tragedy—and we hope you and your family are navigating it well—and as an important reminder that we live in a world filled with unexpected changes.
We believe that whatever you intend to do living in this new world you will do it more successfully, more gracefully, even more joyously, if you approach it as the most creative version of yourself, with the goal of being better than before.
We are offering two fast-paced and entertaining webinars that will:
- Share new research about the biological changes happening to a 55+ brain that invite us to take on a creative renewal
- Share the creative concepts that will accelerate the growth of your creative capacities
- Explore the neuroscience behind why we have favorite behaviors and how we can strengthen them
- Guide you in the creation of your personal Being Better than Before plan
Webinars led by:
- Mark Tully (pictured), who will help you understand why you favor certain behaviors by exploring the links between how you think and what you do
- Carl Nordgren, who will help you embrace that each of us is born with remarkable creative capacities and will share concepts and strategies for growing them
- Heidi Hackney, who will provide practical tips on how to integrate these creative concepts and neurological insights into your life
Between them they have helped thousands of mature workers identify the job they’ll enjoy doing most, find that job, and then perform consistently at peak levels. They’ve been revising and extending their content to suit this new world and look forward to sharing their insights with you.
Time: 10-11:30 am
- Wednesday, July 1
- Wednesday, July 8
Please register by calling the Seymour Center at 919-968-2070.
All registrants will receive Zoom ID and passcode via email prior to July 1. The Zoom webinars will be fast-paced, and the hosts will invite your participation.